Questions to be discussed:
- Ways of organizing optimal military and technical cooperation between Ukraine and the USA.
- Kyiv’s strategy for military-technical assistance and military-technical cooperation with the United States.
- What foreign weapons Ukraine needs and how to ensure its provision to the Armed Forces.
Round table participants:
- Valentyn Badrak, the Board Member of Ukrainian Security Studies Institute (USSI), the Director of Center for Army, Conversion and Disarmament Studies (CACDS)
- Viktor Sokolov, the First Vice President of Gorshenin Institute
- Anatolii Pinchuk, the President of Ukrainian Center for the Development of International Economic Relations
- Ihor Smeshko, Head of the Security Service of Ukraine (2003-2005), Head of the Main Intelligence Directorate of the Ministry of Defense of Ukraine (1997-2000), Chairman of the Intelligence Committee of the President of Ukraine (1995-1998, 2004-2005, 2014), First Deputy Secretary of the National Security and Defense Council and Chairman of the Committee on Foreign Trade and Export Control under the President of Ukraine (2002-2003), Military, Naval, Air and Defense Attaché of Ukraine to the USA (1992-1995).
- Volodymyr Havrylov, Defense Attaché of Ukraine to the United States, 2015-2018
Contacts for media accreditation: (044) 230 49 62, email@example.com.
Any mentions in the news shall refer to Gorshenin Institute and Ukrainian Security Studies Institute as the organizers of the discussion.
Gorshenin Institute address: The city of 18B Mala Zhytomyrska St., Kyiv (entrance arch from the side of Mykhailivskyi Lane).