Ukrainian Security Studies Institute (USSI) experts and invited speakers will discuss the development of an asymmetric potential to resist external aggression and determine the possibilities and conditions for technological growth in Ukraine, as well as the creation of high-tech Armed Forces and modern system of external aggression containment.
Special attention of the speakers will be paid to reforming the defense industry and the work of the new Ministry of Strategic Industries of Ukraine, which is being created, as well as the possibilities of state support for modern technologies in Ukraine.
- Volodymyr Gorbulin – Chairman of the Supervisory Board of the Ukrainian for Security Studies Institute, Academician, First Vice-President of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, member of the Supervisory Board of Ukroboronprom State Corporation;
- Oleksiy Danilov – Secretary of the National Security and Defense Council of Ukraine;
- Oleg Uruskiy – Vice Prime Minister of Ukraine – Minister for Strategic Industries of Ukraine;
- Svitlana Pavlovska – Department of Strategic Communications of the Ministry of Defense of Ukraine;
- Valentyn Badrak – the Ukrainian Security Studies Institute Board member, director of the Center for Army, Conversion and Disarmament Studies (CIACR);
- Serhiy Zgurets – the Ukrainian Security Studies Institute Board member, the Defense Express media and consulting company director.